Friday, April 4, 2014

Lyman E Kipp Jr (1929 - 2014)

I heard earlier this week from KIPP's daughter, Lisa, that he had passed away peacefully on Sunday, March 30 at his Bonita Springs, FL residence.
It goes without saying that I admired KIPP's work and I will continue to maintain this site with the same fervor in order to document as much of his work as possible.
I spoke with KIPP quite frequently over the phone since posting this site and I knew he appreciated the work I was doing for him.
He always had a great story to relay to me about a piece or an artist friend.

He lived quite a life.

If you would like to post your thoughts, feel free to add them to the site. Lisa has access and the family would love to hear from you. Click here to add to the guestbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment