Thursday, February 24, 2011

So close

I trimmed out the errant quotation marks and fixed the links that display when the WORK and HOME pages are initialized. There is an annoying flash after you click the link but I need to put that in the parking lot for now. I want to add an ARTICLES link in PUBLICATIONS but that is a parking lot item too.

I received a great note from Melissa Hartley at the Milwaukee Art Museum which included a couple of images of Bullfinch. I've been stalking this one for a while and to finally see it was a highlight of the day.

I also experimented a little this evening with an idea of creating stand-ins for work that doesn't have an image or the image has not been cleared by the owner. I would prefer to see the real objects on this site but in the meantime, I'm thinking about doing this:




Bullfinch

No comments:

Post a Comment